Tweet Nest Changelog
Below is the log of changes in the versions of Tweet Nest. There’s a changelog feed if you’re interested in staying up to date through your RSS reader.
Tweet Nest 1.1
July 3rd, 2013
- Support for Twitter API 1.1, with OAuth authentication now required. Mechanism to add consumer key and secret upon setup and upgrade added. Thanks to Victor Jacobs.
- It is now possible to import your tweet archive into Tweet Nest, with a guide included. Thanks to tralafiti.
- It is now possible to use a non-default MySQL port and specify the charset in the config file. Thanks to GitHub contributors.
- Other tweaks and fixes, including images, @Anywhere removal, SQL changes.
Tweet Nest 0.8.3
May 2nd, 2012
- Made Twitter API pagination match the new pagination scheme required by Twitter starting May 14th
- Support for tweet entities (resolving t.co links and more efficient parsing)
- Reworking parts of the image extension, including support of the pic.twitter.com tweet images
Tweet Nest 0.8.2
February 28th, 2011
- XSS security hole fixed
- Now possible to set up Tweet Nest without an empty database password and/or table prefix
- Now works with the Yfrog.us domain name
Tweet Nest 0.8.1
December 19th, 2010
- Support for Instagram and Pict.Mobi
- Protection against tweet ID oddities on 32-bit systems
- Proper support for Windows file paths
- General bug fixes
Tweet Nest 0.8
June 7th, 2010
- Initial release!